Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekly Update No IV

So... here we are again with the three infamous questions.
1) What have you completed recently? What have I accomplished lately? What have I accomplished?? I liberated Eden Prime from the grip of the Geth forces, blew up an ancient beacon that was probably billions of years old and would have likely helped in my journey of stopping the Reapers from destroying all living species throughout the universe (once again).  Anyway, I exposed the traitor Saren Arterius and in doing so, proved my capability of becoming the fist Human Spectre, and was given the Normandy as my official ship. So, overall, I've been pretty damned good.

2)What have you learned recently?  As of late, I have learned that the former Spectre Saren Arterius of the Turian race was a traitor, my former Captain, David Anderson, and that I, as the first Human Spectre, representing the entire human race for the Citadel Council, must track down and apprehend or eliminate the rogue Spectre Saren.

3)What are you planning on doing next? Good question.  Next, I plan on getting leads on that rat-Turian-bastard and bringing him to his justice.  Step one of three in this mission is to locate Dr. Ann Bryson, I believe, and find out what she knows about the location or direction of Saren.





(link in case you didn't understand anything that I was talking about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment