Thursday, November 1, 2012

System Update. . . Done; Muscular.

In this blog I am supposed to. . . "explain the anatomy of skeletal muscle, focusing upon form and function." Awesome.  Only problem is. . . I do not really know how to do that. Sure, we have been working on the skeletal system for however long already, but to me, that prompt is simply asking me to say what the skeletal muscle does.  Well, gee, I dunno, maybe moves the skeleton?  That's about where it end for me, I really do not know how else to explain it.  We are delving into the microscopic part of it finally, but that really does not do one so much good when their teacher refers to something one should have learned in biology eighty (80) times, and one does not know how one even passed their biology class after being suspended for a whole week (a story for another time), and probably DURING the time that one would have been receiving all of the information about the microscopic whatnots about cells and living things.  Needless to say,  I am probably not one prepared for this class as one should be and I do not know how to respond for this blog.  my apologize for any disappointment (ha!).

1 comment:

  1. Might help to review chapter 2 in your text book, focusing upon cellular respiration. You could also watch this YouTube video, an overview of cellular respiration (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXC9jMNIRnE&noredirect=1). Thought you might also appreciate this student group's explanation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyoJZom5N0&feature=related).

    ReplyDelete