Sunday, October 21, 2012

Update. . . Done. Now go away.

Why hello again.  I was hoping you wouldn't stop by anytime soon. Why? Well that is simple, dearest; because I knew you were going to ask how I was liking the book and, much to your disappointment, I have not been reading it very often.  Now, now, don't be offended.  As Hoobastank says: "I'm not a perfect person."  But that excuse only works so many times.  But getting back to the book, I honestly don't think It's doing much for me.  It's just telling me how people murdered people back in the good 'ole days when you could poison your mother-in-law and make it look like she calmly passed in her sleep, and not like a conniving son/daughter-in-law had slipped something into her drink.  Altogether, I'm fairly bored with the book already, though it looked promising in the start (as all things do).

Though I'm glad the people the book talks about did what they did because if they hadn't, there probably wouldn't be quite so many regulations in criminology or whatever it may qualify as, and my murderer could easily slip into my window in the wee hours of the night whilst peacefully in my bed I lay, and he could slip some potent drug through my lips, or under my skin and watch as it's potency corrupts and curdles my blood; then, slipping out seamlessly the way they came in, they could simply pay off the commissioner to declare my death some sort of natural incident or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment