Sunday, December 2, 2012

System Update. . . VII?

Okay, I lost count of what week I was on, so what? And I forgot to do last weeks, so aside from being far from able to make that one up, I'm gonna just keep trollolo-ing along.
Q1) What have you completed recently?  I know this question is often a laugh for be, but every time I see it, it gets me thinking.  And I hate that about it.  There's just too much on my to-do list that I want to do and on the to-do list of things that I have to do, regardless, but that I put off anyway, like school work, and the stuff mother makes me do, like scholarships and collage.  The only reason I even get to my blogs is just because I sit at my computer, realize I deleted my Facebook account and have nothing else to do because my xbox is dead, the girl next door that I would normally ask if she wanted to hang out and go do something or play videogames with has moved across the country, the primary asset of the band lives way the hell out in Radium, and one of the other two sleeps until 5:00 (yes, P.M.) and then once he wakes up, he plays videogames on his beastly computer all day.  And the last member doesn't have a phone, and I don't like showing up to people's houses completely unexpected.  My lil sister hardly texts back, so I don't know if she's ever free or what's goin on there, and one of the only other people I'd ask only likes getting out of the house when it's with the best friend.  Sooo. . . yeah. . . In other news, I took my SAT for the second time yesterday, and I'm trying to figure out what to get a friend for her birthday party that's sometime today.  Only problem with that is: how does one get a gift for someone they hardly know? That's of the opposite gender, to throw that on top of all of it.  But when that's all said and done, and the time rolls about, I'm sure I'll have come up with something or other.

Q2)What have you learned recently? I have learned that I despise the fact that I am basically being forced to conform to this world by going to college.  Again, a story for another day and another time.  I have learned that the Hubbard's music store in this town is expensive as all hell, and I need a job next semester to be able to pay for my own dang stuff. . .  My guitarist is also going to apply with me so we can try to put more out of our own pockets to the band fund so we can get Ashley the double bass pedal, get ourselves the amps we need and hopefully some guitar stands, so we can stop using hampers. (Insert sigh here).  It's a sad day when one realizes how poor they are when they need so much to get started. . .  We also want to get a seven string, but if anything, that will come utmost last of all of our equipment, as long as we have everything for the time being to actually have practices.  Oh yeah! I also realized that the rest of this year is going to be so much of a pain that I could literally compare it to a pimple on the arse.  You know, like one of those ones that you get where it's there but also kind of not, because it's like under the skin, and you don't really realize that you have it until you scratch at it or something, and when you look to see why it hurts so much, you realize that it's one of those pimples? Yeah. . . like that. . . but on your butt. . . and in reality, instead of actually on you.

Q3) What are you planning on doing next? Well, I think I kind of technically outlined that one just a minute ago with the band and stuff. And like I have always said when it comes down to this question; it really honestly depends on what your asking about.  Today, being Sunday, of December 2nd, like I mentioned before, I get to go find a gift for someone I barely know, and attend her birthday party, hopefully not being the little outcast-emo-kid that sits in the corner because nobody else there is really into the same stuff that he's into and the only reason he's there is because she invited him, and, though he was grateful, he honestly didn't know what he was doing there and only really talks when she talks to him, and he's pretty sure the only reason she even talks to him in the first place is because he did a drawing of her that she liked.  Wish me luck! :D
 Probly could have done better.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blogs! How'd the SAT go? I haven't taken it yet, I'm going to in the spring. How was the party? Like the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I try my best. (Not really, I just let my fingers type whatever buttons they hit first.) Anywhoo, the SAT was fine, about as difficult as it was last time; didn't know what to do with the math problems, but did what I could throughout. The party was pretty neat, though it was pretty much how I speculated it would be, up until about the end or thereabouts. Also, thanks about the drawing, she really liked it too, I had my art teacher help me frame it for her.

    ReplyDelete